- Recover pricing is now based solely on the MRR from customers that Recover applies to
- Fixed an issue with Recurly that prevented some coupons from showing
- Recurly ACH customers are no longer mistakenly sent Recover emails
- Dozens of smaller bug fixes and tweaks
Weekly Change Log: May 28, 2019
Cancellation Insights 2.0
We've just rolled out a major update to Cancellation Insights!
The biggest addition is automatically collecting cancellation reasons via email, meaning you don't have to install anything at all. You can get up and running with the flip of a switch!
Here's the full rundown of everything in this update:
- Zero-setup email surveys. Start collecting cancellation reasons automatically via email without any code or any setup!
- Trial cancellation feedback. Curious why trials cancel? Collect feedback from them as well!
- Randomize cancellation reason order (to improve data quality)
- Customize follow-up email send times in minutes or hours
- Reason comments now show in customer profiles
- Form setup now defaults to using customer ID instead of subscription ID, making in-app forms much easier to set up
- Form setup allows for email as the customer ID, again, making in-app forms much easier to set up
This update is also live on Product Hunt!
Weekly Change Log: May 13, 2019
- Chargebee integration now has Trial Insights support and we added support for many more complex billing scenarios
- If you sent us a canceled event via our API which occurred prior to an updated event you already sent us, we would not cancel the subscription. That's been fixed.
- Added support for Stripe's Usage Transformation
- The Cancellation Insights widget can now take just a
customer_oidinstead of having to pass us a subscription ID.
- With Recover, if we attempt to pay the latest invoice and their card is declined, we will return an error to the user and continue blocking their account. You can now pass multiple BCC email addresses to both Recover and Cancellation Insights, separated by a comma.
We've just rolled out two-factor authentication to all users! You can enable it in the new My Account area. Yay for security! 🔐🎉
Weekly Change Log: April 12, 2019
- Fix for Recover preview email going to a blank page
- Cancellation Insights now include cancellations with no MRR impact (i.e. free plans and free trials)
- Apple App Store Connect subscriptions are now cancelled immediately when a refund is issued
Weekly Change Log: April 5, 2019
- Support for a customer going to a "delinquent" state when switching plans. Previously this would not be properly represented in MRR Breakout tables, causing MRR to appear to drop for no reason (but...there was a reason).
- We've now enabled plan breakouts for metrics on accounts with over 250 plans. Previously we disabled this feature as calculating metrics for that many plans on a single account was too resource intensive. We have many more resources now. The best resources.
- Fixed an issue that, in rare instances, caused subscriptions to be incorrectly classified as using a 100%-off coupon when using add-on and dollar-amount coupons.
- Added support for multiple products within a single Shopify account.
Weekly Change Log: March 29, 2019
- Security patches across various services
- On-demand Slack reports now end with "today" instead of "yesterday"
- Support for Stripe's manual invoices feature.
- Beta support for Shopify Partners data connection
- Beta support for Chargebee data connection
Support for Multiple Data Connections in Recover
Recover now supports recovering failing charges across multiple data connections.
I'm trying to think of some additional things to write here but...that's what we've got folks. Support for multiple data connections inside Recover. Yay!
Weekly Change Log: March 8, 2019
- API support for looking up subscriptions & customers via Recurly UUID
- Ability to send charges for API subscriptions manually instead of us automatically creating them
- Fix for issues where new customer events where sometimes not created when a user signed up with multiple plans on a single subscription
- Streamlined dashboard network requests, which should increase load speeds
Apple App Store Connect
Over the years one of the most requested data connections for Baremetrics has been the mobile app stores.
Most companies don't have all of their revenue data in one place, especially those with mobile apps, so it's been hard to get a full picture of MRR, LTV, churn, growth, etc across your whole business.
We've had support for Stripe, Braintree and Recurly for years and now we're adding Apple's App Store Connect as a new data source!
So, if your company accepts subscription payments via in-app purchases in the App Store, we've now got you covered!
And if you've got some payments coming in via the App Store and others via, say, Stripe...we've still got you covered! Connect as many data sources as you'd like!
To get started, head on over to your Data Connections.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Baremetrics will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree