The Monthly Recurring Revenue Growth stacked bar chart now includes both 36 and 48-month options so you can view your data even further back!
Monthly Recurring Revenue Growth
We've just launched a major update to Recover!
Baremetrics Recover 3.0 provides a combination of tools to help you combat failed payments with customizable email campaigns, in-app reminders and paywalls, credit card capture forms, and in-depth analytics to track everything along the way.
On average, Recover pays for itself 38x over. Every. Single. Month. In fact, if Recover doesn't cover the entire cost of your Baremetrics account every month, we'll give you the next month free. How's that for a guarantee?
24-Month Cohort Tables
You can now view up to 24 months on the retention cohort tables, giving you even deeper insights in to how you should grow your business.
Weekly Change Log: May 28, 2019
- Recover pricing is now based solely on the MRR from customers that Recover applies to
- Fixed an issue with Recurly that prevented some coupons from showing
- Recurly ACH customers are no longer mistakenly sent Recover emails
- Dozens of smaller bug fixes and tweaks
Cancellation Insights 2.0
We've just rolled out a major update to Cancellation Insights!
The biggest addition is automatically collecting cancellation reasons via email, meaning you don't have to install anything at all. You can get up and running with the flip of a switch!
Here's the full rundown of everything in this update:
- Zero-setup email surveys. Start collecting cancellation reasons automatically via email without any code or any setup!
- Trial cancellation feedback. Curious why trials cancel? Collect feedback from them as well!
- Randomize cancellation reason order (to improve data quality)
- Customize follow-up email send times in minutes or hours
- Reason comments now show in customer profiles
- Form setup now defaults to using customer ID instead of subscription ID, making in-app forms much easier to set up
- Form setup allows for email as the customer ID, again, making in-app forms much easier to set up
This update is also live on Product Hunt!
Weekly Change Log: May 13, 2019
- Chargebee integration now has Trial Insights support and we added support for many more complex billing scenarios
- If you sent us a canceled event via our API which occurred prior to an updated event you already sent us, we would not cancel the subscription. That's been fixed.
- Added support for Stripe's Usage Transformation
- The Cancellation Insights widget can now take just a
customer_oidinstead of having to pass us a subscription ID.
- With Recover, if we attempt to pay the latest invoice and their card is declined, we will return an error to the user and continue blocking their account. You can now pass multiple BCC email addresses to both Recover and Cancellation Insights, separated by a comma.
We've just rolled out two-factor authentication to all users! You can enable it in the new My Account area. Yay for security! 🔐🎉
Weekly Change Log: April 12, 2019
- Fix for Recover preview email going to a blank page
- Cancellation Insights now include cancellations with no MRR impact (i.e. free plans and free trials)
- Apple App Store Connect subscriptions are now cancelled immediately when a refund is issued
Weekly Change Log: April 5, 2019
- Support for a customer going to a "delinquent" state when switching plans. Previously this would not be properly represented in MRR Breakout tables, causing MRR to appear to drop for no reason (but...there was a reason).
- We've now enabled plan breakouts for metrics on accounts with over 250 plans. Previously we disabled this feature as calculating metrics for that many plans on a single account was too resource intensive. We have many more resources now. The best resources.
- Fixed an issue that, in rare instances, caused subscriptions to be incorrectly classified as using a 100%-off coupon when using add-on and dollar-amount coupons.
- Added support for multiple products within a single Shopify account.
Weekly Change Log: March 29, 2019
- Security patches across various services
- On-demand Slack reports now end with "today" instead of "yesterday"
- Support for Stripe's manual invoices feature.
- Beta support for Shopify Partners data connection
- Beta support for Chargebee data connection