We've just launched a major new addition to the Baremetrics suite of tools: Segmentation!
Segmentation gives you the ability to dig deep in to your data in ways that were previously impossible and is a major step towards being able to use Baremetrics to answer any questions you have about your business.
Segmentation starts out in the Customers area, where you build up segments based on dozens of available customer attributes.
From there, you can then use those Segments as a lens for many other parts of your data including all of your subscription metrics, MRR Growth and Churn Cohort tables.
This is a feature where the possibilities are actually limitless. Nearly any question you have about your customers and data can be answered with Segmentation.
- Start in the Customers area and set a few attributes you're curious about.
- Right away many questions can be answered instantly with the live metrics that show up on the Customers results.
- If more depth is needed, simply save the Segment and then go view the data via the Compare Segments button at the top of any metric.
A few ideas
- Compare LTV of B2B vs B2C customers
- Breakout MRR based on Country
- View Churn based on amount of funding received
- See how much MRR is tied up in delinquent customers
- View delinquency based on free email address usage
- Compare LTV based on business sector (health care, energy, IT, etc)
Again, the possibilities around this are infinite!